Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Whats been your best 2016 game?

Discussion in 'Talking Points' started by dannydandan, Nov 29, 2016.

?

Which team would you pick? Red or Blue?

1. Red

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Blue

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Missy-Q 300lb of Chocolate Love

Missy-Q
    Message Count:
    you have to hit the tanks square-on
    I always wait for someone else to hit it first, then I'll shoot. Normally works. if you throw all 3 mines down you will get an immediate kill and take out everyone inside.

Butch Roughlove likes this.
  2. Butch Roughlove Member

Butch Roughlove
    Message Count:
    Hmm i have that problem too.Thank goodness i can throw paint better than i throw grenades! :)

Jamie-C-Pball91 likes this.
  3. frosty warped player

frosty
    Message Count:
    So considering I've been away from the paintballing scene for a year or two, I thought I'd ask you lot (as this forum seems to be active)

I'm curious to know the following things: (this will also help other readers)

• Which events did you attend? this year only north v south (as staff) and Paintfest as commander

• Which was the best and the worst and why?

• How good was the overall turnout? Were there a lot of people or just enough? I think the weather might have kept a few away at n v s but paintfest was full to the brim

• How good or perhaps bad the marshalling was (be nice, its not always their fault ;) ) bang on as always

• On that note, how respectable were the other players were as i've had a few people in the past that do ruin it, but most of the time its been damn good fun and people are honest!
    • I found I general improvement this year no idea why but everyone seemed a lot more honest than if found in the past

• What events are you looking forward to next year and why?? NvS as its always a insane 3 or 4 days for me, paintfest for the party and ruling with the HMC again, and the warped 10 man as I missed it last minute this year due to injury

• AND the most important one of them all... RED or BLUE!? being a HMC commander I can only say red really cant I

4. dannydandan Member

dannydandan
    Message Count:
    Pics or it didn't happen ;)

5. dannydandan Member

dannydandan
    Message Count:
    This definitely isn't something I would do.... I lied, its all about the sniping on BF1

6. camron57 titi parisien !

camron57
    Message Count:
    dpl pokal winner!!!!!

7. jason p kitts Platinum Member

jason p kitts
    Message Count:
    My best game is nvs every year I can't wait till this year