• Blue

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
you have to hit the tanks square-on
I always wait for someone else to hit it first, then I'll shoot. Normally works. if you throw all 3 mines down you will get an immediate kill and take out everyone inside.

Reactions: Butch Roughlove

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
So considering I've been away from the paintballing scene for a year or two, I thought I'd ask you lot (as this forum seems to be active)

I'm curious to know the following things: (this will also help other readers)

• Which events did you attend? this year only north v south (as staff) and Paintfest as commander

• Which was the best and the worst and why?

• How good was the overall turnout? Were there a lot of people or just enough? I think the weather might have kept a few away at n v s but paintfest was full to the brim

• How good or perhaps bad the marshalling was (be nice, its not always their fault ;) ) bang on as always

• On that note, how respectable were the other players were as i've had a few people in the past that do ruin it, but most of the time its been damn good fun and people are honest!
  • I found I general improvement this year no idea why but everyone seemed a lot more honest than if found in the past

• What events are you looking forward to next year and why?? NvS as its always a insane 3 or 4 days for me, paintfest for the party and ruling with the HMC again, and the warped 10 man as I missed it last minute this year due to injury

• AND the most important one of them all... RED or BLUE!? being a HMC commander I can only say red really cant I

dannydandan

Oct 1, 2013
I love how I'll be happily running through a building, and get shot...through a window...from 300 yards away by a sniper, using a rifle that has no scope.
This definitely isn't something I would do.... I lied, its all about the sniping on BF1