Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What's better etek3 or etha or BT4 delta elite

TJpaintball

Jun 19, 2014
Hi I'm about to buy my first paintball marker I have 150-200 pounds to spend and I was thinking about the etek3 or the etha I will be buying ether one of the etha or etek3 second hand but after buying the gun I will have to get the EMC kit but I am also thinking about just buying the BT4 delta elite but I really don't know which one to go for so I thought who better to ask than some expert players like you so yeah so basically I'm asking you which ne would you go for and why or if there another gun you would go for

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Hiya Bud
Id go for either of the planet markers over the bt any day of the week if your looking for something to dress up ie with torches red dots that sort of thing then id go for the etha with the emc kit if not get the etek cant go wrong

TJpaintball

Jun 19, 2014
Yeah most people are saying to go for the etha so yeah thanks also what paintballs should I use I don't really want to be spending to much I can sometimes go through a lot

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
I'd go for an Etek 3/4 or one of the older Egos.
Can't comment on Etha as not had one, got a mate who loves his though.
I've had a Delta elite, it was ok, but heavy, hard to clean / strip.
They go for around £150 secondhand.

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
If your playing as a walk on ask to see a bag of paint so you can check if theres any flat spots and take it from there id rather pay a couple of pound more and get paint which shoots straight