Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats better

Adimidus

Jun 17, 2006
the impulse or the ion im just wonderin cos im confused by the price difference and my friend has told me impulses are much worse so could ya help
thank you
alex

baker21

Wolf City Union
Nov 26, 2005
west midlands
Visit site
dont really know much about the impulse,but as far as i know they are an older marker(correct me if im wrong) and are much larger that an ion,out of the two id have to say the ion as its newer smaller lighter.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
i have an ion and know of a number of people that shoot impy's and swear by them.

the one thing they do have up on a ion is the fact they are reasonably happy running on co2, whereas the ion will freeze up pretty sharp-ish...

ion's can be upgraded and customised a lot more than impy's but you could see that as excess expenditure to get it running a bit more efficiently... etc

impy's are heavier and may not suit some people, but if you start on a light gun, you still have to get used to the heavier ones at some point... see what i mean?

its all personal choice, get down to a local field and ask if you can get a feel of them maybe...

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
I've got an Impy, and its a lovely little (well actually, quite big) gat. Impy's are still quite upgradeable, have a full freak kit for mine, blade trigger, Voodoo derlin bolt, NDZ lightweight hammer and hammer cap.
I've been considering getting a LPR recently, to make it even more efficient and better on the balls.

Even though its old, heavy, and mine doesnt even have vision, its still great.
I've had 1 break in my last 2 cases of paint, which was only because i was running out of air. Who needs vision anyway! Tis a very good gun on the balls.

You can pick up an upped Impy from here for just the same price, if not less, as a stock Ion.

I've shot them both, and while the Ion is easier to handle, being smaller and lighter, I'm sticking with my Impy.