Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

whats better?

reeuk

May 26, 2007
derby
im new to paintballing and just wanted to know whats the better hopper a halo b with rip drive or a empire reloader b with rip drive?

M-Knight15

Banned
May 14, 2007
chelmsford
that kind of weird i didnt think rB came with rip drive.But aswerinn your qestion i think halo as if you have a quite gun like dye and really w/e guns sometime you might have to change the settengs on it as it is sound activated where as halo is eyes the only problem with that is if they are dirty it wont be fully funtional Hop i answerd your question mate oh yer and rip drive is just a back up bit built in if you run out of battery in a game your halo has back up and carry on working were as rB doesnt.
(rB=reloader B)

Robbo22

Jul 10, 2006
Preston, Lancashire
punctuality never killed anyone!

ill put it into simpler terms..

Basically they're extremely similar, apart from how they work feeding a ball... they have the same shells, same internals apart form bits which make them work differently, eyes is all it is!

HALO B w/ rip drive - halos run off eyes, like a gun, so it will feed a ball whenever it doesn't detect one, stock i believe they can feed 20bps

EmpireB w/ rip drive - Empires are sound activated, so whenever you fire your gun they will feed a ball, a belive stock they can do 22 bps (balls per second)

A rip drive is the same for both loaders, if your battery's die mid game, spin the rip drive to manually feed the balls!

hope that's clearer!

talasan

May 8, 2007
i bought a reloader B, mate bought a halo, both have rip drive, both look identical apart from mentioned above how they feed. We both use pmr's, dont know how loud the gat you use is, but the reloader worked great with the volume of my pmr.

we played last weekend at skirmish bristol walk on (first time using our own gats), and both of us found our loaders were sweet, id imagine few months down the line if he lets the eyes get dirty then he will start to have issues where as my reloader wont

so id say go for reloader unless your gat is silent lol