Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

whats better

Polly

SoManc!
May 30, 2006
****ehole West Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
i own flex and i3 pros, and used to own bog standard i3s, i didnt like bog standard i3s, too heavy and felt weird, then bought some proflex, which are very nice, no troubles with steaming up unless you get water in the lense, and i have recently bought some i3 pros, which i prefer over the flex, nice and light and very comfy and havnt fogged up on me yet, even when training on the hottest day of the year. in the end these threads are pointless, you need to go out and try them on and find out for yourself

(if you decide to go with flexs, i have a nice set for sale for a decent price :D)

Yaris

Greg(Hawks)
May 14, 2007
Try both and decide for yourself, as everyone has there own prefence and u dont wnat to buy something u wont be happy with.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
not got i3 but have invisions owned jt's in the past but for me grills beat them hands down love the lens if it gets smeged up pop it out pour some water over and away you go again

plus for me has never steamed up even with a turbine on my invisions it used to steam from time to time

jedi_knight

Aug 11, 2007
a friend of mine has i3's and he says they are excellent goggles, but try them both on and see what you like the feel of best, you might not even like the feel of either.

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
Ive had i3 pros and they fogged up on my also to AL France of disruption. there not duel layer anti fog lenses on the i3s so they will fog up.

so id go for the flex's. comfy and don't fog up