Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

whats classed as a tournament grade marker?

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Our whole team shoot speed 05 angels...... haven't had a burst in the two months since we got them :) never mind a breakdown........ and we tried all sorts before we decided on Angels.

EyeFellOva

Ego-Maniac
Dec 7, 2004
Sunny Sheffield!
Visit site
Originally posted by p8ntballking
so see i dont think any gun over about 700 will ever break a ball never mind break down
So NO gun over £700 will EVER chop or break down? I very much doubt that!

I was tryin to give the guy some help, I said it was in MY (that's not YOURS) experience. Since I originally posted only one of you has posted ONE line to help this guy. Get off your f*kin high horses, get your heads from up your arses and either answer his question or don't bother posting! If I'm wrong, correct me, I don't mind, but don't get all high and mighty.

JoseDominguez

Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Wow, someone's easily upset.
How did you help him exactly? By giving him your own personal recommendation? Which incedentally could have him wasting money on an outmatched/obsolete marker.
By the way, four people posted apart from yourself....... Le-Pig and John gave him some good info and I've invited him to a practice and am in regular communication by E-mail.......... so what are you talking about exactly?

So, again, IT DEPENDS ON THE TOURNAMENT. Get involved with a team before you spend any money..... no point wasting £200 on an impy if you get onto a sponsored squad two months later and have to leave it in your kit bag.
Come meet us, have a go with our stuff, you'll even get to have a go at a tourney before you're expected to buy a marker. No point blowing big money if you find out you hate sup-air tournament on your first try.
Oh, and don't buy a marker until you know what you're doing, paintball is full of first time buyers who've been ripped off.

+TysoN+

bring the pain
Oct 29, 2004
stockton-on-tees
www.myspace.com
agree with JoseDominguez take him up on his offer get a feel for it ask about im sure ppl will be more than helpfull

"Tournament Grade" marker could be any marker really, thing with tournies now is ramping, love it or hate its here and depending on what tournie youre looking at goign into will depend on the marker you may be looking to get. which depends on the team ur thinking of joining, so find out what teams are playing what tounries(and ther rules regrading ramping ect) and like ppl have mentioned if ther is a certain make of marker you may need to buy due to sponcorship, so dont go out and buy the first cheap marker you see and make the misstake most budding tournie players did and realise in a few months that the marker you just bought aint as good as the markers your goign up against, if ur buddget is tight and make of marker isnt a problem go the way of the smartparts ion, decent set up will set u bak 300/350 and it will hold its own in any tournie well hopes that has helpd you abit

JoseDominguez

Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Cool :) interested in joining us for practice Tyson? we've got 4500 psi on site and we've got a site in Durham now (new fields going up this week) fusion are welcome too :)
(Witton castle......6E, us now)