The Home Of European Paintball

What's everyone's favourite band/group?

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Numb question

Don't call me gullable man, I thought it was a pic of Fred Durst, is that really tha Buddha finger??

Er...KMD copy me dat shiznit man, I'll worship your godly a$$. I'll look around for some stuff for you dude, you got any of the Lyricist Lounge stuff? MOs Def? Nas? Meth n' Red Blackout is cool man if you aint got that. Tell who were good Mobb Deep, shook ones part 2 was unreal man.

You'll have to mail me your address n' vice versa bro'. :D

Just seen your home page, that is way cool. You design?? Sick font, can't beat a bit o' extreme drop shadow, sweet colours too. Kissy kissy, you got KMD. :D

Paul (fusionUK)

Need Nickname?!?!?!
Jul 9, 2001
Manchester UK
www.planettribes.com
Numb question

Originally posted by Al Woods
Don't call me gullable man, I thought it was a pic of Fred Durst, is that really tha Buddha finger??

Er...KMD copy me dat shiznit man, I'll worship your godly a$$. I'll look around for some stuff for you dude, you got any of the Lyricist Lounge stuff? MOs Def? Nas? Meth n' Red Blackout is cool man if you aint got that. Tell who were good Mobb Deep, shook ones part 2 was unreal man.

You'll have to mail me your address n' vice versa bro'. :D

Just seen your home page, that is way cool. You design?? Sick font, can't beat a bit o' extreme drop shadow, sweet colours too. Kissy kissy, you got KMD. :D
You got morpheus dude? get anything you want and burn to cd.

http://www.musiccity.com

matt bryant

Chill With Da Still
Oct 19, 2001
Visit site
Guns N Roses
Greenday
Less Than Jake

but then i like a bit of

DJ Hype
MC Vapour
Skibadee
Nicky Blackmarket
Roni Size
Shabba D

I like all music reggae, Hip hop, rap, punk
Ne thing apart from pop
Blink 182 use 2 rule Dammit was a classic but now they r soo commercial it makes me raw

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
OK, lets switch to worst bands

Who is the worst band in the universe? Has to be Destiny's Child or Steps. Anyone agree?
L8r

matt bryant

Chill With Da Still
Oct 19, 2001
Visit site
I would have to say Slipknot (even though i went 2 one of their gigs a few years ago)
coz they got no talent at all i agree cooks steps and **** like that sux but at least a few of them have good voices and a few of those girls r pretty fine :D

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
You guys have good taste...

Offspring (da best)
Blink 182
Linkin Park
Sum 41
Disturbed
Saliva
New Found Glory
Three Doors Down

And then a lot of bands that only have one good song...like Lit and American HiFi.

Can't forget Marylin Manson *barfs*