Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats going on around the devon area?

Tom-Bucky

Tom-Bucky
Oct 1, 2009
Devonshire
Hi Guys / Gals,
Im just starting out paintballing and wondered if anyone new of any walk on games going on in Devon? I no of paintball sites in exeter but didnt no when they held walk on games as im going solo =P

Any help or advice would be greatly apreciated aswell! Ow . . Tippmann A5, Worth a buy?

Cheers people,
Tom

P.s. looking forward to working my way through this site!! Forum looks great! =)

Rainman

Paintball Savant
Sep 8, 2009
Plymouth, Devon
Give UCZ in Newton Abbot a ring. They run SUP air walkon days, used to run wednesday nights aswell. UCZ also runs the bunker in exteter and they run scenario style walkons there.

If your planning on playing scenario and woodsball and no tournament paintball then buy an A5. If you are [planning on doing both buy a tournament markern and use it in the woods.

Tom-Bucky

Tom-Bucky
Oct 1, 2009
Devonshire
Thanks, ill give them a call tomorrow and see what they say.

Cheers for the marker advice aswell, ill have a think at what i rekon ill be wanting to do. If tournament is the way I decide to go . . what would be a good marker to get me going?

mcvities

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
C.I
go on the nspl site at www.nspl.co.uk and introduce yourself on the forums

Everyones very friendly and hopefully there will be the ucz winter league which would be perfect to join in.

see you there sometime!

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
If you have an interest in tournaments, an A5 is an awful buy - like taking a landrover round a Formula 1 track!
Good budget models include - Proto (SLG and PMR, Etek, Ego5, DM6, and some others all under £200 off these forums S/H - the protos a lot less!

Scrumpy

Now with added pew pew
Dec 7, 2006
Darkest depths o Zumerzet
if ya fancy coming up the 303 skirmish near portishead is a good shout otherwise UCZ is a really good site to play on and they're a good bunch down there. And if your looking to buy new have a chat with syd @ UCZ\paintball warehouse

Crin

Jul 3, 2009
cullompton devon
Hi Tom, im pretty new to the game too but found some local ballers on the ukscenario forum although you may not as we now have a team sub-forum. we play at addrenalin at crealy nr exeter, sat or sun from 12 til' late (flodlit arena's which are awesome with loads of smoke) next game is 11th oct if ur about. Really friendly bunch running mostly tippys and bt etc but few electro's too. i've gone for the proto SLG ul 09 (electro) which is a great marker for not too much ££££ and i've got the option to play all game types. would definatly recomend going this way as one marker will do it all. They're also much lighter and faster. All equipment is available to hire for £5-£10, case of paint (2000) is around £30 but we play limited paint games to promote movement, so u probably wont need that much and playing fee is tiny. I would recomend coming down and checking out our gear to see what you like before u buy anything. Hope to see you there

P.m me for more info, cheers Chris