Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What's happened to BST

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
As far as I can tell you are not doing anything wrong, however one of the reason that your gun may not be moving is because its the end of the season and either there is Loads of guns available as people are selling their kit ready for the new year,

Or

Its coming up to christmas and people are keeping their money for other stuff.

I cant tell if your gun price is right either as I have never owned a PE marker and so dont keep tabs on their value.

Someone is bound to want it, its just the right person with the readily available cash !!

Reactions: alexd and Sam Mills

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
I've seen the same pattern, but at the same time sales are occurring.

Some thoughts
  • Aside from the obvious statements about the economy, the cost of living (eg food, utility and petrol costs) continue to rise which limits disposable income
  • Xmas taking priority for cash
  • There are less players
  • Kit deals are being negotiated for 2014
  • Some players are not able to spend the same money on kit / playing, or are choosing to keep older kit and not upgrading
  • A tendency for buyers only looking on recent threads, many wont search for kit. Some sellers post up reductions to keep their thread in the first few pages
  • Buyers then watch threads to spot the seller's determination to drop prices to sell... encouraging some "interesting" lowballing
  • There is also a rise in off-forum sales, on social media etc, so the trend of all sales being executed on here is changing
  • It may also be that with the introduction of the LV1, which evolved the Ego platform, could see previous Egos to lose their value
  • Or it could be that the anno is not preferred against stock colours
None of the above are necessarily the reason, but they could be factors

Reactions: phil-boy

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
That's the state of the nation. If it's not cheap it won't sell :(

Guns are not fetching the money they deserve, with 2014 markers and so many people now buying kit on a team deal, 2nd hand sales are going to suffer.