Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

whats in a name?

Skeet

Platinum Member
I shoot Skeet, its a Clay shooting Discipline...by shooting jacket..is made by Browning...and has Browning Masters,written on the back....im quite goos at skeet...Hence Skeetmaster...now generally reduced to Skeet...apparently, this is a word, for ejaculating in the US, I recently learned...im quite good at that too...

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
I've always been a huge fan of the Stanley Kubrick cold war satire "Dr. Strangelove, Or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb", so I jacked the name of the strange German scientist from the movie, played by Peter Sellers (not to be mistaken with the President of the United States, played by Peter Sellers, or Group Captain Lionel Mandrake, played by Peter Sellers). On other message boards, if dr.strangelove or any of it's variations are already taken, then I use thunderweasel.

PaintballBudgie

Stroke the badge Kenneth!
Surname is Budge, always been called Budgie. Amazingly there was already a Budgie on here. So I chose the user name "Ian" then someone decided the name "1an" was a good idea but that caused too much confusion so I asked Robbo to change mine.

I knew Budgie was already taken so decided Paintballbudgie as its my email addy. The extra second it takes to type all that out is not a burden on my life. Please don't let it burden yours.

Oh and "Pope Rossé Pierré Béarmanó the 4th" Your not one of them 'omosexuals are you?

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
I went into business about 6 years ago selling what most of you guys would refer to as "kabobs" to drunk college students at night in the pub crawl neighborhood in Fort Collins, Colorado. We call kabobs "gyros" around here. My email address and user name and so forth all are derived from the business I am in.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
why not luigi? no fooking idea. someone decided i looked italian/greek and mario stuck. it was very nearly stavros, thank god that didn't stick:rolleyes:....luigi would of been better though. i look more like him.

i finished uni about a month ago and have mostly been spending my money on alchohol and various chemical substances mike :) your good self?

mutley

scaba frashin mnnnn
Oct 29, 2003
lurking around surrey
Visit site
a few years ago started going out with this girl i was at the age when the only excuse for not being out on a saturday night was death. anyway being on a promise with this lass i didnt go out and my brother and mates went out got hammered and stayed in getting the house all ready for a romantic evening .(getting a chinease takaway in (class me)).

any way the girl bottled it and phoned me and said she was very sorry but wasnt ready i was gutted and procided to get slaughtered on what ever was lying about .

at about 4 am my mates turned up and burst their way into the house yelling and jeering trying to embarise me and the girl only to reialise by my continual laughing that the girl wasnt here and that the prank had fallen flat on its face untill one of them said marks been mutleyed and it kinda of stuck from then .