Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

whats in a name?

Ms Bossy

wotever :o)
Aug 26, 2002
Bully started the name "Bud" many moons ago as i was a brewer for Budweiser. I used to supply the squad with first class hangovers

:D

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Originally posted by hyper
the best suggestion was 'sp' but my initials are kinda boring
I know a guy called "Ess-py." Last name Espino.

Nicknames are kinda dumb, Sarah. Stick with Sarah. Of course, if you play scenario paintball, you will need a nickname and it will not be dumb (well, a drop in the ocean).

The best way to get a nickname is by doing something painful/ embarassing/ illegal/ etc. and having witnesses who like you but want to take you down a notch. The next best way is to have friends who play with Transformers and wish they could be known by a "codename," their true identities state secrets.

You don't get to pick a real nickname, though- that's cheating. If someone gives you a nickname you like, the best way to keep it is to pretend you hate it.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Dusty is short for DustyNutz which is basically a bit of a double entendre between me and the girlfriend.

she used to complain about me playing counter strike in my younger days, on which one of my favourite maps was called Dust, and i used to reply that if we weren't having sex what else was there to do?? i was afraid of my nuts going "DUSTY"

boom boom. you sorta had to be there...............

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
My name is Chris, my second name is Morgan.....

When i got my hotmail account i had just got back from a prty with some m8s an was kinda pissed, so managed to type chrismrgn. In the mornin found the verification email, didnt notice my name was spelt wrong an so have had that account ever since an used it for everything!

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
Well my site nick name is Numpty....been called that by all of the Attack Paintball staff due to me having NO common sense....one of the staff though i was crazy and called me Suicide the once so...I just went with it :rolleyes:

Hello There Deary....dunno where the **** that came from....:rolleyes:

Luke.