Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

whats in a name?

Morph

Whoo!! I got a star!! :)
Apr 16, 2003
bar prop
Visit site
Got mine when I first started marshalling when I was 15. The guys thought that I used to run round too much and when anyone asked me a question I usually responded with some single sylable answer - so I got tagged with Morphine = fast acting depressant ( Or as other think, fast acting dope ) Which them got shortened to Morph over the years...

Thinking about it... still works for me, but not quite as moorish as other substances... :)

Ta-da!

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Originally posted by |TPB|=SULLY=
...was it an old army name or summit;)
i just spewed coke all over my computer screen after reading that.

stongle...in the army...bahahaha!

made my day that has.

M.

:)

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Originally posted by Collier
lol yeah,
"oi pipsqueak? OUT!"
Yeah yeah yeah, "Glen Stone the Combat Gnome". Get it all the time off my mates.

Collier, go do something useful and die.

Mario you only juist about squeeze an inch in on me Sonny.

As to the euphanism of the name Stongle, it's my old work login hence the large fcuk up.

wurzel

May 3, 2003
devon
www.teamkinetic.co.uk
well to try to cut a long story short ,when out on the piss, one of the guys in the team
started calling my wife aunty, then aunt sally , which makes me wurzel. also they say i've got a lot of different heads that i use! or are they saying im a moody fooker???? (Or it could be because of my part-time job as a scarecrow)!!:p :p

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
This is an entertaining thread and it will stay that way. Post how you got your forum name, a team nickname or something of the same sort -- OR DON'T POST!

If one of your posts is gone don't ask where it went, don't apologise or whatever. Just keep on the topic.

TFP now return you to the thread--What's in a name?

Cro

Permanently semi
Jan 2, 2003
Naaaarich
www.walkonzone.com
Originally posted by stongle
Mario you only juist about squeeze an inch in on me Sonny.
Do we really need to hear about your personal lives? :p

Anyway, I got mine at school, there were 3 Alex's in my year so 2 of us got nicknames, funnily enough both of us nicknamers play paintball. Cro is the first 3 letters of my surname.

chunk.Clan

Clan, back for 09.
May 12, 2002
Lanark.
Originally posted by Mario
looking on the boards there are some truly ridiculous, crap, etc take your pick, names.
This from a man named after a weak R+B artist...... case dismissed your honour. lol. :D

frahill

Team ME
I was cursed with the family name as my grandad had all daughters 6 in total and they have all gone on to have daughters think around 18 in total, i was the first lad so got stuck with the name

Benjamin Jonathon Frahill McCarthy

One of my school mates found out and since some people still refer to me as 'Frahill'