Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats in your tool/kit box?

Zadda

Mar 17, 2013
Cumbria
As the title asks, Whats in your toolbox/spares box?
So far in my small collection are:
  • A spare set of a allen keys
  • Some lube
  • Spare batteries
  • Cloth/rag
  • Multi tool
  • Lighter
  • Electrical tape
  • Thread tape
Any suggestions as to what else may come in handy ?

alexd

http://essexaces.co.uk
Feb 17, 2006
Essex
www.facebook.com
Cotton Buds
Strap wrench
Spares kit for your marker, eg Orings, grip screws etc
Eclipse Tech Mat
Small compressed air can

Last edited:

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
Simply because of the sheer ammount of tools and parts I have I split it all into three seperate kits. The one I leave at home for maintaining everything, the one I take to the field and a seperate kit for Creed, Ion, Ego 8 and Halo parts. In my home kit I've got:

Chronograph < - - - Best thing to have if you're going to be in paintball for any decent length of time. Makes teching so much eaiser.
Allen Key Set
Various Screwdrivers
Stanley Knife
Super Glue
Epoxy Glue
Fabric Glue < - - - For loose goggle foam.
Micro-Fiber Cloths
Lube
Loc-Tite
Macroline & Banjo's
Screw Removal Kit < - - - Because nothing ruins your day like a sheared screw.
Needle Nose Pliers

And in my field kit it's:

Allen Keys
Electrical Tape < - - - Always handy. Battery door falls off? Tape. Loader loose in the feedneck? Tape. The screw that attracts the trigger magnet on your Ion falls out? Stick an Allen Key in there and Tape.
9v & AA Batteries
Screwdrivers
Lube
Small Spares Kit for my Marker
Cat Crap Anti Fog < - - - Always good if you go with friends to a rental day. Keep their googles fogging.
Microfiber Cloth
Adjustable Wrench
Stanley Knife

I admit that most of it is far from essential but It's nice to know it's there if needed :)

choness2004

Jun 13, 2013
As the title asks, Whats in your toolbox/spares box?
So far in my small collection are:
  • A spare set of a allen keys
  • Some lube
  • Spare batteries
  • Cloth/rag
  • Multi tool
  • Lighter
  • Electrical tape
  • Thread tape
Any suggestions as to what else may come in handy ?
Spares box for your marker and the tools to change the spares I think is essential, don't want to get to a day, play for 20 mins and then have to replace something and not have the means to do it. Although I'm sure most people are good enough to give you a hand :)

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
as my team mates would probably tell you i used to have everything from batterys to spare asas, I even had a delrin bolt for a cocker i hadnt owned for 5 years! I do tend to find that the more spares and tools you have the more goes missing and now shooting a demon and a luxe i only carry a dye multitool a metric set of folding allen keys, lube and AA batterys

uberjuba

Mar 11, 2011
south wales
i find the only spares i take to a field is a spare marker, a spare hopper and a spare air bottle! sod fixing it, setup another and get back on the field!

but at home, my tools spares and teching equipment is overunning my tool chest now!

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
I'm surprised no one has said a Toothbrush yet....

Seriously, one of the best things in my tool kit for cleaning bits out of those areas which are hard to get into.

Reactions: Niall W

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
Kitchen roll.
Spray bottle with water is always a good one for cleaning you lense properly and quickly in between points.
Bin bag for dirty stuff.

These are more practical things than 'tools' per say, but they're in my box :)

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
I'm surprised no one has said a Toothbrush yet....

Seriously, one of the best things in my tool kit for cleaning bits out of those areas which are hard to get into.
Definitely, a toothbrush is a godsend for cleaning. I take a fairly extensive load of spares and tools with me - usually this lot (which has seals/parts for all the guns and air systems I own) plus a larger adjustable spanner and some decent lengths of macro. It all stays in the car though, the only thing I carry to the staging area is a small pouch containing just the hex keys needed to strip the marker and a tiny pot of DOW33, that way I don't have to worry about any of it going walkies.

Reactions: Tricky Dicky