was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
hey guys ive got a virtued Smart Parts Shocker SFT
blue with a black AA barrel back and a blue AA tip but it
wont be coming with the max-flow but it will have a SP on-off
box and manual was lost to water damage in the loft ages ago
but i have printed one off

but dont know what its worth or if anyone would be interested in it ???

just the marker

sundance1968

sundance1968
Jan 26, 2009
nottingham
there was 1 on the forums a week or so ago and he was after £80 fly bought it with another item and got it slightly cheaper if memory serves

but your marker looks nicer ross so i think £80 - £100 which the other guys have suggested is spot on

out of interest is the sft shocker equivilent to a special edition?

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
there was 1 on the forums a week or so ago and he was after £80 fly bought it with another item and got it slightly cheaper if memory serves

but your marker looks nicer ross so i think £80 - £100 which the other guys have suggested is spot on

dunno mate i got it ages ago as on deal with a mate i gave it to my lil nephew to get him into paint ball but he never did

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy

The sft is not a special edition, its just a model they did (prior to the NXT) they did do limited edition sft's (Dynasty, Naughty Dogs, RL to name a few) In fairness the sft is a very good gun, a few years old but still one of my fave guns for shootability.