Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats my jersey/pants size?

Craigie

Nov 9, 2007
Sorry I tried searching couldnt find anything on this :eek:

Maybe its a bit silly but I don't know what size I am in terms of jerseys / pants :confused:

Im average height (5'9'' ish) and usually get "medium" T shirts etc, but everything I see sold on here is all XL or XXL, so does anyone know which size might fit me? Any help appreciated :D

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
there is gear on here that is your size, but most players take a size up for a bit of baggyness. (not too big tho as you may get pulled)
just make sure you get the right sized pants, and a nice baggy shirt.

-james

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
different companies seem to use different means of sizing their gear. jerseys are very hit and miss. pants seem all about the same. you want to be looking at LARGE pants, there are side tabs to make them smaller or bigger round the waist so no problems there and jerseys go with a large or Xlarge if you wanna go baggy.

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Sorry I tried searching couldnt find anything on this :eek:

Maybe its a bit silly but I don't know what size I am in terms of jerseys / pants :confused:

Im average height (5'9'' ish) and usually get "medium" T shirts etc, but everything I see sold on here is all XL or XXL, so does anyone know which size might fit me? Any help appreciated :D
Maybe all paintballers are fat *******s?