Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats the best Cocker??????

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Like Baca said, but you also need to consider moving mass (heavier means slower - hence delrin bolts starting to get popular).

I seriously suggest that you take a quick gander at the Half-Block from RaceGun, now that's a nice cocker.

Originally posted by soopaman luva
hmm i had an evo-x very very good marker wish i had not sold it now :(
right i had this coversation with a guy on pbnation.com and he said that "the freeflow was a much better cocker to put a race grip on because it was geared more towards an electro grip frame" ?? so he said ,but i would think u could put one on any cocker and get just as good a performance could'nt you ??:confused:
there are a couple little tweaks you can do to make a race work better, but i cant see how they say freeflo was better for a race, u can do the tweaks to any gun.

+ we do it when we fit em :)

1 thing tho, race coulndt firgure out why we got evos so fast with a race. after their experiments, turned out it was coz our ram is so good

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
i owned an evo bout 4 years ago i also wish i'd never sold it but the team i ended up playing for was sponsored by airgun designs (RT),
im borrowing an old eclipse at the mo, and it rocks

in my opinion stick with either the evo or the eclipse there made in this country and easy to get serviced

Oct 30, 2001
G Unit
Visit site
theres only 1 thats the eclipse cocker

you have the option now of having electro combined with mechanical all in one with the new e blade itr might be arrogant to say but i rate the eclipse cocker as being the best cocker in the world...

probably say next best is EVO which are nice

i have tried most cockers SFL
blackmagic

but the elcipse is my fav
ste