Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

whats the best kind of paint

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
You are gonna get a huge bunch of conflicting answers to that question....mainly from sponsored teams saying theirs is the best.

The simple answer is the best paint is the one that hits the target you are aiming at and don't break in your barrel/marker
All of the major brands are good and some of the "lesser" ones too. Most people (unsponsored that is) use the brand that fits their needs money wise and performance.

Most paints are as good or as bad as each other (all paints have bad batches) get your barrel to paint match as close as you can and half the battle is won....don't now ask what barrel cos you will get the same kind of baised answers...what barrel is the one YOU feel comfortable with (and suits your budget and fits the above needs)

Zane

Jul 25, 2002
Kunsan AB, Korea
Visit site
I feel the best paint is finger. Its fun to use and it washes out of your clothes. Sometimes if I can get him drunck enough my dog will use finger paint but if hes smoking crack he will only use enamel.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
First thing for consideration is what paint you can get fresh. This varies greatly by locality. No matter what paint you get, if it isn't fresh, you're not getting your money's worth. Price is a very close second, as being able to afford to practice and play with it consistently is the single biggest advantage you can give yourself. Try around your area and occasionally check out Net prices, but be aware of the shipping costs involved with ordering paint. www.firstcallpaintball.com, www.lowballs.com, and www.co-paintball are three sites that come to mind for good deals, though more of them are out there.

Powerball, Severe, Diablo/Draxxus Hellfire, and RP Slam are the kinds I use most.

anthony

Aug 6, 2002
Visit site
I think that and pmi/rps paintballs are great! They work well in cold conditions and do not seem to chop as much in the gun.

Louber1115

Aug 8, 2002
PA
Visit site
PMI and Diablo

I have found these pballs to fly straight and true during play. But it all depends on the bore size of your barrel, try a bunch of paints and see what works best for you.:)

Helacious B

"Gunga Galunga"
Jul 11, 2002
Visit site
whatever you do dont use Severe. i have some and it was shootin ok but.....i shot a sign...a metal, aluminium sign and it BOUNCED!!!! i shot my cow trailer and it bounced as well. Severe doesnt not break well on targets
at least for me it didnt

steve_e

Jan 2, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Mark
You are gonna get a huge bunch of conflicting answers to that question....mainly from sponsored teams saying theirs is the best.
Tis true though Nelson Anarchy is the daddy!! ;) :D :p

Corporate whore. . . .maybe! ;)

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Now I can't be botherd to read all the replies so if this has all been said before then sorry. I have had the privelage to try a lot of different paints in my time from Zap to Diablo (Hellfire, Inferno and Blaze) to RPS Advantage when it was first coming out. Now the two best paints out of my list of used paint are Diablo Hellfire and the RPS Advantage. The Hellfire was great to shoot as it mostly went straight and if the opposition got shot they knew about it as it was a bitch to try and wipe. However, the RPS we started to use just before and during Campaign last year was brilliant. With the golf ball dimpleing and evil thick fill it shot at where ever you wanted it to go and would break on anything, even sup air bunkers! It didn't seem to break in the gun though which was a bonus. However, if it got a bit wet before you shot it you could have problems with swelling (not sure if it is the same now). Both of these paints are great bbut my vote for best paint is the RPS Advantage. However, both are bloody expensive! Out of the other lower priced paints (Zap and Inferno/Blaze) the Diablo paint is better (but I have to say that:D!) but in all honesty I would choose Diablo over Zap anyway, it is just a question if you want to spend that little bit more and get Onferno over Blaze.