Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

whats the best upgrade for the ion?

Cyberdude

Mar 5, 2009
Nr bournemouth
www.dreamlan.co.uk
Hi there I have an Ion. Im looking for the best upgrades, its running on air and i was thinking about adding a virtue board. I think this is the best performance upgrade for the money £75.
Am I right?

Please feel free to comment...

Cheers

Cd

Kirby

Banned
Dec 21, 2008
Kent
tbh if your looking at upgrades best upgrade is a newer marker =]

i would recommend any of the Proto Series

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
not strictly true.

the ion can keep up with the best of them......if you know how. upgrading a little at a time can be an enjoyable and affordable way to a great little marker.

too many people dismiss the ion too quickly.....or are just anti smartparts.

Didzs

Nov 15, 2008
updates

Bob(bolt out back) body (warped sports do good ones)
beOranged Bolt
On/off ASA
Clamping feed
QEV (already mentioned)
2-piece barel
and new board (but board is fine as it is, unless your planning on playing millenium or some other propper tourneys and need more customizable options than you can handle)

cheers

Didz

boddy

Aug 29, 2005
Birmingham
Ye these guys are right, get yourself; a QEV, Bolt and possibly an epiphany kit if your just looking at reducing kick and getting more shots per tank. A new trigger might help you get a quicker ROF aswell, as i know i hated the stock trigger so bought myself a CP one which is ACE. A barrel will improve accuracy a little, something like a freak kit is good. Then just for comfort and looks a new frame and body if you want. Upgrade your ion sensibly and properly and you'll be well in mate. :)