Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

whats the best/value for money kit bag

brett ritchie

May 12, 2013
newcastle
i was wondering what the best kit bag i could get for my money is and needs to be large enough to hold all my kit including gun battle pack, bottle mask, pods and playing gear i have around 100-150 pound to spend.

abateman1972

May 11, 2013
planet eclipse ones are rated very highly from what i've heard, empire, proto, dye, really anything which has solid sides and bottom is your best bet

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
For 100-150 pound you have ample choice! Go crazy. The HK Army gear bags are great and look awesome too.
There honestly isn't that much difference between gear bags.

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
Seriously I'd just go to Argos or something and just buy a regular bag from there and save your money. No need to waste money on a dedicated paintball bag. My bags just a standard travel/sports type bag and it does me fine. A big compartment in the midle for my markers, pads etc., two smaller ones at either end, one holds my pods, the other my air tanks, and a couple of mesh pockets on the sides for smaller things like tools and batteries.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Decide on what you want from the bag:
just a bag that can carry your gear
compartments to organize (bear in mind the bag does not have to come with compartments, you could make them - but consider the balance between saving money on purchase, being able to customize just for you, and the ease/difficulty of modifying
How heavy it will all be and how you will carry it - wheelie bag, back pack straps, should strap, handles
Also how you will transport it - a big bag takes lots of gear but is hard to handle on buses, mopeds etc

What are the other benefits - a solid case can become your seat, work bench etc

Roller tool boxes are great for gear

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
cheap sports bags will get you by, but proper paintball gear bags are a worthwhile investment. the construction is usually semi rigid to keep things protected but also lightweight and will have wheels and/or shoulder straps to allow you to move it. they will be constructed from a thicker material to protect them better from the abuse we give them compared to cheaper generic bags which will just rip. the compartments are usually designed specifically for paintball items like tanks and barrels and will have separate compartments for keeping things like phones and wallets safe. not to mention the multitude of pockets makes it easier to organise your gear and find what you need quickly rather than rummaging through one or two big compartments. even simple things like the newer PE bags having that tarp style liner to make it easy to clean out mud/paint and the marker lock feature are pretty cool!

Fearfas

Sep 26, 2009
As said before, if you like to keep things organized and sorted out in dedicated places get a paintball bag, if you dont care and need it only for transportation a sport bag will do the trick.

alexander001

Sep 19, 2012
I have a planet eclipse bag and I must admit It keeps all of my things tidy and in good order but if you are a bit tight for money I will definitely say that £150 can be spent a lot more wisely elsewhere, after all it doesn't effect your performance on the field