Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

whats the best/value for money kit bag

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I have a small issue with some gearbags.

The ones which are light enough to consider taking on a plane will just about hold all your kit for a couple of days, i always end up leaving something out to save weight. Not a problem if i'm going somewhere in the car though.

The ones which are big enough to hold all your kit are too heavy for the airlines' paltry allowances.

price, there's just no need. Paintball kit bags have got silly expensive. have a look on Amazon for Under armour rolling gear bags, or similar type things. There's a plethora of options if you are happy to not have a paintball brand.

Riise81

Mar 18, 2013
I'm looking for a kit bag and from reading this think I'll go for a normal sports bag the cost of a branded paintball kit bag is ridiculous I'd rather spend the money I'll save on a spare marker

Rosey10

Rosey
Jul 16, 2013
Kent
I use one of the Planet Eclipse back packs, it carries everything I need for a days paintballing. It has a slot for your marker, an area for your bottle,hopper and any little bits (folded up jersey) I then use the front clips to clip my pod belt and mask.

Not too big (doesn't annoy the mrs indoors with a huge bag) and easy to store. :)

The PE Roller bags are awesome, I just couldnt find enough kit to fill it up (and its quite big, so storing in my flat is a bit of a nuisance!)

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
Have a look at diving gear bags,plenty second hand ones around .
Large ones with wheels are just the same as paintball ones ,but much cheaper.
Or the plastic chest type ones if your just transporting stuff in car.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Eclipse/DYE/GI Sportz pod bags are excellent kitbags. Cost around £7.50, huge, and easily washed when they get dirty.

Unlike normal wheeled bags, which are hard to fit in a car when you have a couple of people, and get filthy after you have used them a couple of times.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Also, neoprene laptop covers make excellent gun sleeves - just pop your gun in it, no scratches.

An when it gets dirty, just put it in the wash with your pod bag.

Promo86

Lord of the Mint Kitkat Chunky's
Jul 12, 2013
London
i use a general nike duffle bag but keep any grenades in a lockable metal case which is kept separate

.Havoc.

Aug 17, 2012
Derby
Aldi have big roller kit bags for £15 at the mo, they do them once a year but they go real quick. Big enough for all your kit too.