Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats the deal with "Easy field!!!"

Luke C

Banned
Apr 15, 2006
Unsportsmanlike
www.xpres.co.uk
ok, the exact words were 'insults' the opposing team, not offends.

ive read all the others and this was left, so added my opinion, which is what these forums are about. thats all :)

il chill out, but why are people moaning about saying two little words?: easy field.

just seems stupid and petty is all...
Well if you think thats petty, maybe I am just as guilty?

Right Here

Pebble does have a point. It irritates him. He asked if it irritated anyone else, not what they thought about him thinking it was annoying (if you get what I mean).

The term 'paintballing' irritates me. Most people on here thought I was mad for saying it, it was just a simple topic of conversation. Maybe not up to your standards?

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
I think when you lose the least of your worries is feeling dissed by your opponent.

Small wonder there's no time in UK paintball to actually get good what with keeping the newest gat clean and shiny, buying the latest gear and giving your bank manager apoplexy, avoiding getting any nasty paint stains on that sweet custom and/or replica team jersey, showing off at the chrono, daily thanking God or the stars you aren't a noob anymore, scouring the forums for the latest deal, complaining about how far you need to go to play, all the costs incurred to compete in tournies (in-between extolling the wonders of a solid finish in Div 4 at the last event attended), finding new ways to associate yourselves with somebody actually good even if they aren't fellow Brits, congratulating every Tom, Dick and Harry on a wonderful--fill in the blank--at every opportunity, take a moment at least twice a year to decry the lack of national unity, national gat registration, dedication, awareness, etc. that serves as little more than the excuse du jour, hate on evil corporations, gun cheats, greedy site owners, whatever and now it's apparently not sufficient to chide bonusballers while bonusballing whenever you get the chance but folks now got their drawers in a bunch over what might be meant as poor on-field ettiquette? May I suggest knitting or perhaps gardening?
THAT response needs framing.

....I hear Planet have some SL8800 pro series picture frames in white that would do great.

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
Hey WBOLTER

You irritate me

im sorry to "insult" you ,oh im sorry....... "offend" you

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
I think when you lose the least of your worries is feeling dissed by your opponent.

Small wonder there's no time in UK paintball to actually get good what with keeping the newest gat clean and shiny, buying the latest gear and giving your bank manager apoplexy, avoiding getting any nasty paint stains on that sweet custom and/or replica team jersey, showing off at the chrono, daily thanking God or the stars you aren't a noob anymore, scouring the forums for the latest deal, complaining about how far you need to go to play, all the costs incurred to compete in tournies (in-between extolling the wonders of a solid finish in Div 4 at the last event attended), finding new ways to associate yourselves with somebody actually good even if they aren't fellow Brits, congratulating every Tom, Dick and Harry on a wonderful--fill in the blank--at every opportunity, take a moment at least twice a year to decry the lack of national unity, national gat registration, dedication, awareness, etc. that serves as little more than the excuse du jour, hate on evil corporations, gun cheats, greedy site owners, whatever and now it's apparently not sufficient to chide bonusballers while bonusballing whenever you get the chance but folks now got their drawers in a bunch over what might be meant as poor on-field ettiquette? May I suggest knitting or perhaps gardening?
just brought a tear to my eye,just like the old days ;)

Jamie-NorthernHero

Sandbagger
Sep 6, 2004
Carlisle
Weeble yes i have heard it allot at the masters, but you wont here it from us an if anyone says it against us well it would just get our backs up to destroy them hard next time we play them.

Magic we have never shouted anything we just get the flag and we dont shoot each other either.

If you must shout something then just shout 'clear' that way its not offending in anyway

how do you know what we say when we win jasp you are never alive at the end of the game anyway ;)

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
whats wrong with the old shouts we used to use?

mine was "Oi!. Whoa! Its me!, ow - oh shxt, you fxxxing xxxx"

Always used to work, and never offended anyone important.

Loco - Classic post.

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004

i heard it was chameleons who invented it too, one team i dont mind using it cus its there "thing" but to how contagious it has gotten and soooo many more teams........