Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats the deal with "Easy field!!!"

Flint

Sep 18, 2006
Oxford
Same, if Ive had a good game, whether I lost it or won it then I'll say it to the team. Theres nothing wrong with it at all, and I hope you wont take it the wrong way if someone says it to you.

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
i wasnt askin if anyone disagrees , i said i hate it when people shake ya hands .......etc

WEEBLE1

Officially "SPANKING"
Jan 10, 2006
Stoke on Trent
the term easy field i have always frowned upon, and never used - mainly for the fact that I dont think many games are easy at all, and I personally would find it offensive to hear back at me, especially after a well matched game.

The only game I'd ever hazard at calling 'easy' is if you max it in like 30 seconds or less - and even then, keep it to yourself...
Did'nt I say that, AGES ago ???

I agree also, with the hand-shakes, if we won or lost - nowt wrong with that ! :)

ego

oihlk
Jul 24, 2006
London
i hate it when you just lost the game and they come over and shake your hand sayin "thankyou-good game etc"

its just another way of being in ya face bragging
Exactly..
And if they had lost the game then they wouldn't come up and say "good game"-They'll probaly just walk off the feild and wouldnt think twice about shakin hands...But the teams that do say "thank you" etc even tho they lost are real sportsmen!:p

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Exactly..
And if they had lost the game then they wouldn't come up and say "good game"-They'll probaly just walk off the feild and wouldnt think twice about shakin hands...But the teams that do say "thank you" etc even tho they lost are real sportsmen!:p
I nearly always try and stay around on the field to shake hands with the other team, win or lose. I dont think theres anything wrong with being a sportsman..

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
I nearly always try and stay around on the field to shake hands with the other team, win or lose. I dont think theres anything wrong with being a sportsman..

Werd. I only walk off if i thought they were **** but still beat us :rolleyes:

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
who invented it?
for those who dont know what i mean , when a team has shot the last player on a field they shout "easy field!" instead of just sayin "thats it" or "get the flag"
-it makes me cringe and embarrasses me but its so contagious and now a big number of teams (not mine thank god) on the UK paintball scene also now use it

it is gay and insults the opposing team that has just been beaten

anyone else think the same thing?
total agree.its like a bad habit.every one seams to pick it up.