Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats the deal with "Easy field!!!"

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Right - so that's no more "easy field/game/team etc.". Now let's all concentrate on a new set of standard calls that we can all use without offending anyone. Who cares whether UK ball is in a dramatic decline - as long as we all are gentlemen about it - old chap (oops - sorry - did I offend someone?)!

Maybe you should all read http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=72562 and when you've fixed that - fix this :rolleyes:.

BTW Pebble - don't take this personally - you know I have a lot of time and respect for you and your fellow field smashers (licky licky).

Nexus - Leigh

Dec 13, 2005
Visit site
who invented it?
for those who dont know what i mean , when a team has shot the last player on a field they shout "easy field!" instead of just sayin "thats it" or "get the flag"
-it makes me cringe and embarrasses me but its so contagious and now a big number of teams (not mine thank god) on the UK paintball scene also now use it

it is gay and insults the opposing team that has just been beaten

anyone else think the same thing?

I must admit, I heard this for the first time at the PA last Sat/Sun and I did scratch my head a bit and have a chuckle.

Pebs - I'm gonna give it a try in the CPL next year to see if we can get the Euros on it and then perhaps the yanks - how funny would that be in the NPPL, Dynasty shouting EEAASSYY FFIIEELLDD !!!!!

TheRenton

P8nt'in Yo Face Since 03
who invented it?
for those who dont know what i mean , when a team has shot the last player on a field they shout "easy field!" instead of just sayin "thats it" or "get the flag"
-it makes me cringe and embarrasses me but its so contagious and now a big number of teams (not mine thank god) on the UK paintball scene also now use it

it is gay and insults the opposing team that has just been beaten

anyone else think the same thing?
I said it this weekend because it was meant as a joke kinda, but now you mention it, it annoys me when other teams do it! I'll just shout GAME OVER! next time :D

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
the only teams that seem to come shake your hand is when they beat you, if you win then they just walk off the field.... which is what we tried to do alot ;p

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
probably the best is when you hear someone muck it up and just shout CHEEESSSEEYYYY FIELD ... no kidding i heard this numerous times at the welsh open

But yeh i've heard it and HAD to say it when i was playing for my old team (naming no names) as they just kept going if you didnt.

probably the easiest way to combat this is CLEAR or the ones Pebble noted

but im sure i heard him say it at the PA on sunday ... ;)

AL_

Stealth Mode
Apr 24, 2005
North East, UK
Pebs - I'm gonna give it a try in the CPL next year to see if we can get the Euros on it and then perhaps the yanks - how funny would that be in the NPPL, Dynasty shouting EEAASSYY FFIIEELLDD !!!!!
Next week Leigh! Its a mission!

Pebble just for you, gonna see if we can get somone to say it and capture it on pbstar/one4one.tv ;)

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
AL-lol plz do it for me

probably the best is when you hear someone muck it up and just shout CHEEESSSEEYYYY FIELD ... no kidding i heard this numerous times at the welsh open

But yeh i've heard it and HAD to say it when i was playing for my old team (naming no names) as they just kept going if you didnt.

yeh your right but i shouted in a sarcastic tone and you prob know this by yuor wink face, you silly sausage

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
I have found my guys doing this Pebble and I have no idea why....I'm like you I kinda cringe cos I think hold on, we have our a$$es handed to us 27 games out of 28 and you win one and it's an easy field...HELLO!!!!!!

Think they might want to start shouting freedom shortly or something....and pebble....smile mate ;)

Sid

Easy Field.....pah!!!!

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site

i think cheesey field should be the new shout :D