Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats the deal with "Easy field!!!"

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
I think when you lose the least of your worries is feeling dissed by your opponent.

Small wonder there's no time in UK paintball to actually get good what with keeping the newest gat clean and shiny, buying the latest gear and giving your bank manager apoplexy, avoiding getting any nasty paint stains on that sweet custom and/or replica team jersey, showing off at the chrono, daily thanking God or the stars you aren't a noob anymore, scouring the forums for the latest deal, complaining about how far you need to go to play, all the costs incurred to compete in tournies (in-between extolling the wonders of a solid finish in Div 4 at the last event attended), finding new ways to associate yourselves with somebody actually good even if they aren't fellow Brits, congratulating every Tom, Dick and Harry on a wonderful--fill in the blank--at every opportunity, take a moment at least twice a year to decry the lack of national unity, national gat registration, dedication, awareness, etc. that serves as little more than the excuse du jour, hate on evil corporations, gun cheats, greedy site owners, whatever and now it's apparently not sufficient to chide bonusballers while bonusballing whenever you get the chance but folks now got their drawers in a bunch over what might be meant as poor on-field ettiquette? May I suggest knitting or perhaps gardening?

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
I think when you lose the least of your worries is feeling dissed by your opponent.

Small wonder there's no time in UK paintball to actually get good what with keeping the newest gat clean and shiny, buying the latest gear and giving your bank manager apoplexy, avoiding getting any nasty paint stains on that sweet custom and/or replica team jersey, showing off at the chrono, daily thanking God or the stars you aren't a noob anymore, scouring the forums for the latest deal, complaining about how far you need to go to play, all the costs incurred to compete in tournies (in-between extolling the wonders of a solid finish in Div 4 at the last event attended), finding new ways to associate yourselves with somebody actually good even if they aren't fellow Brits, congratulating every Tom, Dick and Harry on a wonderful--fill in the blank--at every opportunity, take a moment at least twice a year to decry the lack of national unity, national gat registration, dedication, awareness, etc. that serves as little more than the excuse du jour, hate on evil corporations, gun cheats, greedy site owners, whatever and now it's apparently not sufficient to chide bonusballers while bonusballing whenever you get the chance but folks now got their drawers in a bunch over what might be meant as poor on-field ettiquette? May I suggest knitting or perhaps gardening?
Agree with all of that mate, except for slanting Knitting, 5 a side knitting is the sport of kings.

Tartan Blaster

Dec 1, 2005
Stirling, Scotland
Visit site
nah scotland has tartan blaster, we win ^_^
I'm touched but on topic

never heard it personally sounds gay so would naver say it. Usually just shout CLEAR nice and simple and gets the job done without looking like a git.
But seriously what the hell is wrong with shaking hands with the opposition after a game? how on earth is that insulting in the slightest its just basic sportsmanship. Yet that said I always try to shake the other teams hand before and after the game to avoid seeming a git doing it at the end. But just a call of good game or talking to a player who shot you or made a really good move (whether you won or lost) really makes a difference and makes the game more enjoyable for everyone. People who just storm off if they lose just look like a bunch of kids in my opinion.

Flint

Sep 18, 2006
Oxford

Got a point there. This whole thread is down for the count :D :p

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs

Hallelujah!!!

Aug 9, 2005
Northants UK
wtf? honestly who cares what they shout. I find it a little gay that so many of you thought it necessary to discuss what people shout at the end of a game. Whats so difficult to understand about ‘easy field’. Everyone is dead, so the field is easy, its not hard is it? and the first poster mentioned saying ‘get the flag’ which is fine, but just as, If not longer than saying easy field. I couldn’t give a monkeys what people shout at the end to let there team mates know the other team has gone. And anyone who gets offended by ‘easy field’ is pretty pathetic. its like moaning that some people call the t-bag a t-bag, "sounds gay compared to a dorito"- who gives a flying truck!

Lol FFS you guys, cant you think of anything better to post about?

Vote: ****test thread ever.

Nexus - Leigh

Dec 13, 2005
Visit site
I' dont think anyone is actually "offended" by "easy field"

you didn't have to read the thread if you didn't want to, there's lots to choose from

Vote: Who needs to chill the fuk out !

Leigh - Nexus

Aug 9, 2005
Northants UK
who invented it?
it is gay and insults the opposing team that has just been beaten
ok, the exact words were 'insults' the opposing team, not offends.

ive read all the others and this was left, so added my opinion, which is what these forums are about. thats all :)

il chill out, but why are people moaning about saying two little words?: easy field.

just seems stupid and petty is all...