Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What's the deal with playing in joggers?

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
It seems to be very popular at the moment to play in joggers rather than regular playing pants. I'm guessing this is probably another SoCal fashion statement. I would have thought that they wouldn't be tough enough to play in or last very long. Can anyone vouch/explain?

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
It's fashion.

As @James ECI says, if you don't have to pay for them, it doesn't matter about tearing the knees open. They are about the closest you can get to just playing in your underpants.

Most of the players that wear them are HK sponsored, so they will get a few pairs every event.

Their USP is that they are lighter than regular pants so will make you faster, but that won't work if you are 20 stone and live in Rochdale. You'll just end up looking like you've been dragged through Primark backwards.

Actually, if you want to know what all of England will look like after a worst-case scenario Brexit, just go to Rochdale.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZanyG and ant290

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I have a set of the Anthrax ones, they have the kevlar-esque knees though. So the knees can take a beat, but they're soft and comfortable slick jogger material. They're a brilliant compromise. Really happy with them. Had them at CPPS last weekend, easy clean, and zero damage from sliding around.

After looking at the Amsterdam weather report, I packed them and my BK Supreme pants. Have a feeling the more water proof ones will be better served this event.

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
I have a set of the Anthrax ones, they have the kevlar-esque knees though. So the knees can take a beat, but they're soft and comfortable slick jogger material. They're a brilliant compromise. Really happy with them. Had them at CPPS last weekend, easy clean, and zero damage from sliding around.

After looking at the Amsterdam weather report, I packed them and my BK Supreme pants. Have a feeling the more water proof ones will be better served this event.
Until the water gets in and it cant get out :LOL: