Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats the difference between...an Eblade and an E-Bladed cocker?

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
yep thats it, the only difference would be the anno, but then again id be willing to bet that more than one had had the anno matched afterwards.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
yeah qevs definatly seem to be a good addition to an electro cocker, ive got some on the turtle......keep looking at those race half blocks tho.....mmmm temptation is a bad thing! :D

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by Skeetmaster
I did enjoy playing with it, very good..is it possible to set the trigger on an Eblade, to be incredibly light? The one on the Racegun, you only needed to lay your finger on it and it was off!
yeah you can get the eblade trigger super light....i guess the only difference is the magnet pulls the trigger back rather than a spring pushing it....all down to personal preference i think.....i wish i had tried raceguns earlier tho, i think i prefer the spring to a magnet....is horses for courses tho i guess....i still think i can fire plenty fast with a mechanical trigger!

Skeet

Platinum Member
Marginally more money actually...but, quite like the eclipse logo's..besides, these are a bit more up to date, you know what those tech heads are like, they will have a fiddle and make it that bit better..if what Jahlad says is true, i want the QEV's that Jacks got on his cocker!!
Gaz