Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats the Ideal gun for backplayer

PaintballBudgie

Stroke the badge Kenneth!
Go for something with good air efficiency as a back player you should be shooting lots of paint.

For £300, would recommend a cocker or an Angel LED/LCD or if you are using CO2 maybe a Shocker, ( I know I said efficient, but price is also a factor) All accurate and as long as using CO2 Shocker should be ok.

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
For £300 get an Impy. Wont be all singing all dancing to start but easily upgradable as you can pay more later.

Impy on CO2 is great for efficiancy and fast. Just spend a bit on a good barrell (try a few to see what YOU like)

Cockers are also good and can be upgraded but as an Impy owner I have seen more people on the team with a cocker problem than an Impy problem.

Try them before you buy, what I like you might not,

Where do you play?

You can try my Impy out one day if you get a chance,

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
As far as people say with the 'my gun is best lines' the best you can ever do is try a few out for yourself.

I have had an Angel LCD and never had a problem with it.

Had a Race Cocker from Belsales and never had a problem with it.

If you set up any gun right, be it a timmy, impy, angel, cocker, etc...you should never have problem with it.

For £300 i would recommed having a look in the classifieds and getting a gun there, there are loads of people with bargains for sale and you can play them off against each other in order to get the best price.

I would go for a gun that you would know the history of, can easily take to an approved vendor to get it fixed if there is a problem, can quickly learn how to maintain it properly and clean, and you like the look/feel of.