Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats the next revolution in equipment?

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Dan--good paint banned at tournies? WHAT TOURNIES ARE YOU PLAYING? More to the point, WHY DO YOU STILL PLAY THEM? If you can't bring the best paint you have to a place, why be there? I guarantee whatever tournies you're playing, they can't be that major unless they're Zap events. But then again, the other top tier paints that aren't staining, namely Hellfire and Powerball voodoo, are really just as good. In fact you see a lot of the people that shoot Imperial shooting Hellfire half the time or more these days.

Oh, and a trigger that shoots moving side to side? Already been invented. It's common name is the stock BM2K trigger with the screws set a certain way. It's the dumb blonde of paintball: nearly everyone at my field has one or has had one or more. Hrm...wait a minute...I haven't owned a Bushy yet, and all my ex's have been brunettes... OK, anyone know a good single blonde and a used BM2K for cheap? Can I have them both at once? <reference other thread...>

Beernanas also have been invented: just make a couple of loaves of banana nut bread with 151 Bacardi in them. You people just eat bananas for fiber? Geez...I guess TJ was right. Vitamins and potassium just aren't in the vocabulary of the average Brit baller. I too need to work on my state of physical being, but I am making progress towards that every day.

Killeronion

He's probably talking abvout some MINOR series thjey call the Millennium circuit buddy... Well if you're going to play the best series in the world and play in some mad stadiums you have to make the odd sacrifice! The only reason some of these paints have been banned (i believe) is because they kill grass and we've been playing places where the grass is kinda important.

K:D

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Ah, that ban must be new and I wasn't aware of it (entirely possible), unless it was in effect previously and not enforced. That rule might be short lived, because I don't see many many teams wanting to be without the stuff for long once they have been seduced by its addictive accuracy and 0rgazmic breakability. On the other hand, I guess one positive side is not feeling like they have to pay the elevated price for it if in fact no one else is. We shall see.