Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What's the real rate of fire?

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
I have a video of Salm 'walking' the trigger on his angel. Its shooting blisteringly fast. Looks like that may be a see-saw trigger, maybe not though. Very impressive. Was on the Toulouse world cup video, 2000. First game (I think)

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
See-saw, pivot, rocker

Yep. I wanted to call it the "Rocker". There are pictures and discussion going on on AGD's techroom under see-saw trigger.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=44044

Some people have said it was not NPPL-legal but nothing seems definite to me. There would have to been amendments to the existing rules for this type of trigger to be unallowable. You can see some explanations why on the forum mentioned.

Why would they want to ban the idea anyway? It is just a technique for faster semi-automatic shooting. Isn't the only reason for one-pull/one-shot the help ensure safety? Full auto would send bunches of balls in the air if misfired. If someone hits an existing double-trigger one shot will be fired and the same is true for the see-saw design.

Surely the Millennium and NPPL/PSP sponsors don't mind a lot of balls getting shot as long as safety isn't the least bit compromised?!

Do any of you have bona-fide info on a design like this being excluded from a tournament and why?

Steve