Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What's this Mayhem Merlin Pump / Shotgun Worth?

lankyjames

Mar 31, 2014
Just found this after years of no-use, foolishly tried to sell it on eBay (not-allowed).

I've no idea what it's worth in it's state but figured this forum would be a good place to get a valuation and at least some interest in purchasing! I appreciate their are rules around selling on forums and while this is my first post, I've only my eBay feedback as proof of my trust-worthiness!

Thanks all in advance

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Maybe £40-£50 on a good day.

They were made by a company called Wintec and sold/rebranded in the UK by Mayhem Paintball Games back in the very early 90's they were a fairly solid pump for there day.

lankyjames

Mar 31, 2014
Cheers Mike, I now need 20 posts (well 18...) to be able to list it within the classifieds!

Can you give any information to the canisters that this would take? Looks like it could take some tiny 16g CO2 style cans in the stock?

lankyjames

Mar 31, 2014
I guess my next question is- I want to sell this paintball gun but I know the rules and I don't want to unnecessarily spam the forums with 16 more posts before I can list in the classifieds, I'm leaving the country in sept, moving back in with my parents next month and just need to sell nearly everything I own.

What's the best way of selling this gun? Is there an selling site that caters to paintball paraphernalia ?

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
you can always buy platinum membership or there is preloved that let you sell markers i would say sell on here because if a sale goes sour the mods can help you with relevant info to help your case
I guess my next question is- I want to sell this paintball gun but I know the rules and I don't want to unnecessarily spam the forums with 16 more posts before I can list in the classifieds, I'm leaving the country in sept, moving back in with my parents next month and just need to sell nearly everything I own.

What's the best way of selling this gun? Is there an selling site that caters to paintball paraphernalia ?

lankyjames

Mar 31, 2014
£8 for one sale would be a little steep, but I appreciate the idea, maybe if there were a 3/6month deal it would've been worth it :)

I guess if i keep responding to my thread I can get the post amount I need. Cheers Spookls, everyone in this community has been very helpful!
Just a shame I have no interest other than shifting this ol' marker. :)