Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What's this Mayhem Merlin Pump / Shotgun Worth?

lankyjames

Mar 31, 2014
As long as you dont spam, and keep answering stuff like you have, you have permission to blast your 20 posts in this thread.

GO GO GO!

When did you last use the Mayhem?
I've actually never used it! I bought it second hand, and it has sat around since in the house - nice and dry. Un-tested but it looks in complete/ good working condition.

(I hope the above doesn't count as spamming, anyway 9 to go...then someone can buy it and i'll be a distant but hopefully pleasant, memory)

lankyjames

Mar 31, 2014
Tell me a joke
An Almond Green 1963 848cc Mk I Mini (we need to be precise here!) breaks down on the M1 Motorway, a passing Porsche driver takes pity on the poor guy and offers to tow him to the next garage.
(OK, OK, it was a silver 1973 911 Carrera RS 2.7 - can I please get on with the story?)
They hook up the tow rope and set off together down the road but they don't get more than about a mile when a yellow Lamborghini Countach (yes, and before you ask, of course it was the 1988
25th anniversary edition with the later model 5.2 liter V12 added as an aftermarket upgrade
) blows past them at enormous speed. Well, the Porsche owner cannot stand to see this happen - a red mist descends and he floors the gas pedal.

Much later, and about ten miles down the road, a weary police officer is talking to his colleagues.
"You won't believe what I saw today" he says. "There was this Lamborghini and this Porsche racing side by side down the M1 - I clocked them at 140 mph - and right on their tail was this little green Mini who was honking at them to get out of his way so he could get past!"

Reactions: Bolter

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
An Almond Green 1963 848cc Mk I Mini (we need to be precise here!) breaks down on the M1 Motorway, a passing Porsche driver takes pity on the poor guy and offers to tow him to the next garage.
(OK, OK, it was a silver 1973 911 Carrera RS 2.7 - can I please get on with the story?)
They hook up the tow rope and set off together down the road but they don't get more than about a mile when a yellow Lamborghini Countach (yes, and before you ask, of course it was the 1988
25th anniversary edition with the later model 5.2 liter V12 added as an aftermarket upgrade
) blows past them at enormous speed. Well, the Porsche owner cannot stand to see this happen - a red mist descends and he floors the gas pedal.

Much later, and about ten miles down the road, a weary police officer is talking to his colleagues.
"You won't believe what I saw today" he says. "There was this Lamborghini and this Porsche racing side by side down the M1 - I clocked them at 140 mph - and right on their tail was this little green Mini who was honking at them to get out of his way so he could get past!"
I like got to tell the misses that one