Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what's Trophy Points?

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Its how many 'points' there are on the antlers/horns of the game-beast. '30 point trophy' means the antlers have 30 separate points on them, which is a rare target indeed.

A 30 point trophy is worth up to 6 grand.
Next time you guys see one of those antler sets hanging up somewhere, I'll bet you pay more attention...

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
hunting story for you. Buddy of mine is a park ranger. He just shot the largest grizzly on record up near the Alaskan border. At 1800lbs. the bear, if standing upright, could look into a 2nd story window. On all fours a 6' man would have to look up to stare it in the eyes. The bear charged him from 500 feet. He had to shoot it 13 times with a .30 cartridge before it dropped, 5 feet away from him. The bear is going to be mounted in the airport in anchorage. When they cut it open they found it had killed 2 humans in the previous 72 hours. I saw a pic of the bear. Its unbelievably large.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
hunting story for you. Buddy of mine is a park ranger. He just shot the largest grizzly on record up near the Alaskan border. At 1800lbs. the bear, if standing upright, could look into a 2nd story window. On all fours a 6' man would have to look up to stare it in the eyes. The bear charged him from 500 feet. He had to shoot it 13 times with a .30 cartridge before it dropped, 5 feet away from him. The bear is going to be mounted in the airport in anchorage. When they cut it open they found it had killed 2 humans in the previous 72 hours. I saw a pic of the bear. Its unbelievably large.

You need to be sharing the sh*t outta that picture.

Now, if not sooner.