Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats Up With Avalanche And Martinez

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Originally posted by metallica71787
true. they still wont beat Dyansty .
Well I cant argue that Ava Are better than Dynasty but i also cant argue that Dynasty are better than Ava.......

Dynasty are Full of Young Players, Theam Dynastys average age is 20.......

While Ava's is about 27....

And Now with Martinez and Poorman of the Team, It will get harder for 'Lanche but i reckon they can pull through it...

All i can say is that Avalanche should be looking to recruit some younger players....

-Dave

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Lasoya is a cool guy....
I met him and Rocky in Amsterdam....

My mate wanted his photos of Rocky and Lasoya signed...
So i took them off him and went into Ava's Tent and Rocky was lying there sleeping...I poked him a few times and he woke up lol

Then he said he'd be happy to sign them, and asked had i a pen, so i ran off to grab 1 and when i came back he was sleeping again lol.

Then he brought us over to Lasoya and he signed the other picture.

Great Guys...

-Dave

REDLINE71

Aug 29, 2002
Visit site
in a.c ava looked really bad they were really hurting. they were down 2 on 6 in one game that i saw and they ended up losing. the sad thing was that i think the team was a novice team to. O well we have all beeen there i have bet my pro teams before not as well knownen as ava or shock.

i guess well see what happens with shock at cup i am going have to put my money on shock for the pros even thought they are tough every year.