Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What's up with Mario & Piper??

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
For a start, why the hell did you do that to my mother. Your lover. You B*stard. Why weren't you there? What were you so afraid of?

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
For a start, why the hell did you do that to my mother. Your lover. You B*stard. Why weren't you there? What were you so afraid of?
I don't know where to start............. Your mum and I had a difficult relationship, both of us made mistakes, me more than your mum for sure, she will always hold a special place in my heart and I will always love her, I just could not be with her, I made her unhappy!

As for why I was not there............ Because I did not want to cause you the pain I caused your mum, and I thought (wrongly) that by not being in your life would be better for you. I see that you turned into a fine young man and it is nice to see you finally have a job and are doing something with your life.......

Now I have to ask why do you keep sending me the hate mail?

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Cause you're fat.

And you left, you should of manned up. She man trapped you and you just took off. Once youre in a man trap youre supposed to stay there...

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Son I made mistakes your mum made mistakes, the biggest by not telling me she used to be a man......... Yes you are adopted!

Ads, I know your trying to help and I appreciate it but this is hard for me (and used to be hard for Mario's "mum") so less of the jokes.................

Talk to me son!

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Son I made mistakes your mum made mistakes, the biggest by not telling me she used to be a man......... Yes you are adopted!

Ads, I know your trying to help and I appreciate it but this is hard for me (and used to be hard for Mario's "mum") so less of the jokes.................

Talk to me son!
Hypocrite! You used to be a women. I've got the documents right here. The P.I. i hired found out all about your dirty little secret.

"I eat cause i'm fat and i'm fat cause i eat!" is not the real reason you're a blimp! Admit it!