Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What's your favorite part of the magazine?

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
i realy like the tactic and technique,
but the article in the latest issue, the cocker upgrades, was my fav and 'Bunker Kings.

the reason- i just got meself a cocker and didnt know what to upgrade and not to upgrade, this really helped me, there r so many stuff to upgrade and to waste ur money on, but this secured my wallet and at the moment i am upgrading my barrel, and trigger,

reason No 2-
i have only mugged 2 ppl ever, and these where lucky. this helped me on how to approach a bunker and to keep conciled in a bunker, etc etc,

this mag is tops, i agree with TJ completely,

thnx PGI,

Oct 30, 2001
G Unit
Visit site
if i said advertising then you could see why! there loads of it these days but its kinda good because you get to see new products and buy from dif companies thats good for the industry excpets its all the the states we want it in the uk!!
my fav part in articles by jack wood when he reviews markers its intersting to see what a top air smith thinks of a new marker thats not his own, and how he rates them to other similar markers of his own.
i also like the funny section where there is usaully a picture of LEDZ doing something stupid.
full marks to jack and planets guys with the eclispe products!

keep up the good work lads the mag top!
haha and i usually get mine on time

steven09

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Originally posted by Manning26
Rooster, I thought you'd figure out that you could pull an article from any issue since I refferred to one from six years ago.:rolleyes: You are supposed to be defending our country, right?;)
Oh that's kewl but I am a new Subscriber. So I can only go off the 2 I have read in the past 2 issues! Can't defend our country when the majority of PBMagz in the US SUCK! PGI is good for all levels of play and not geared to the NEWBIE only.

Peace from the Great Defender!:D