Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats your favourite pack

pJervis

isle of butts
Nov 10, 2005
newtown,powys
Visit site
It'd be nice to see how many of these replies are usbiased and un-sponsored :rolleyes: I'm still using my free 3pot jacko pack ;)

oh no he didn't!! he didn't just go old school !!! haha :D

pete

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
It'd be nice to see how many of these replies are usbiased and un-sponsored :rolleyes: I'm still using my free 3pot jacko pack ;)

oh no he didn't!! he didn't just go old school !!! haha :D

pete
Bidding on me pack on ebay ;) PM me if you want to end it early for a fair price

Exile

The Tao of Pooh
Jun 20, 2006
North London
NXe packs are awsome, the older ones are good and the new ones are superb, they are simple, look good and cheap, which is always good as ive lost 2 an broken one lol!
You've broken an NXE Pack?

My ER 4+3 is now about four years old, and is still pefectly usable, albeit a little ragged round the edges from years of abuse and wear.

Mario and Jahlad know the real truth. I even "forgot" to take my sponsored pack to a Major Event this year because the ER was better.

Karlito

"Acta Non Verba" - London Fearless Massive
Apr 19, 2005
Brentwood, Essex
well im not playing for any team..and I bought an NXE pack recently because of what people had said and its the best pack i've owned to date!
NXE all the way.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
extreame rage packs + trace kneepads = old skool kit that is still to be beaten!
J mate, now your teasing us. I remember when i ripped the entire side of trace's in the washing machine and i was so gutted about it, my mum went and bought me a new pair off the internet cause she felt guilty about washing them :)

Thats a combination of winners that...Trace and ER.