Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats your poison?

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
And for when I'm on a park bench swearing at passers-by thunderbird or cheap fortified wine (cooking sherry) ;)
The timing of this thunderbird / cheap fortified wine / meths fuelled exploit would however appear to be at about 2am on the night before an important woodsball 5 man tourney. :rolleyes:

Anyway... my fave tipple at the moment is..

Any organic cider... (gets you pissed good and doesnt leave too much of a hangover)

Guinness

Good Port... (what what)

Good Grappa (Italian rocket fuel)

Vodka with anything apart from tonic water....

Absolutely no budweiser though as I always want to start a fight.....(american piss-water full of additives!! :mad:)

Manic Monk

UWE Paintball Soc
Feb 20, 2006
Bristol/Wiltshire
www.myspace.com
Excibition cider, only sold in one pub in Bristol as far as i know, its so evil it only comes in 1/2 pint.

Skittlebrow, disolve loads of skittles in a bottle of vodkaand when they have all gone filter it through something like a sheet (a clean one)

Sidekick, half sambuca half tacequla (sp) with some tabasoco in it. I cant remember the order but the settle into layers with the tabasco in the middle. It burns in three different ways.

Nizzie

Beef, chicken or hot dog!
Sep 6, 2006
Straight Vodka, DO NOT ADD ICE as will water it down!!!! Served in any glass, the bigger the better as you can get more in!! Ice also takes up valuable space!!!

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Excibition cider, only sold in one pub in Bristol as far as i know, its so evil it only comes in 1/2 pint.
That stuff is ****ing crazy.

Every single batch is a different percentage. Awesome stuff.

just to add - adding ice adds to the volume. It doesn't take away from the strength of the drink...