Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats your poison?

Jontain

Nov 15, 2006
Cambs
Me and my mates came up with a pretty cool drink, cant remember what we called it though, green dragon or something..... oh well just shows how good it was.

Its
Apple Micky Finns
Bladvod (Black Vodka)
Lemonade

damn tastey

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Dr Pepper - half a pint of coke, half pint of lager with a depth charge of amareto....tastes exactly like its none alcoholic cousin but has a nasty habit of slapping you round the back of the head and making you fall over

of for the ladies
a pink elephant - double vodka, 4 shots of advocaat, 1 shot of pernod, 1 shot black current, one shot lime, shake with crushed ice, then top up with lemonade in a pint glass.......strangly tastes like strawberry milkshake but ive never seen anyone manage 3 (even toppled one of the locals in a pub i used to work in and he was well know for drinking most people under the table - won me £50!)

but if you want to actually enjoy a drink without getting **** faced try:
long vodka - 3 drops of bitters ran down the inside of a highball glass, add 3 ice cubes, then a double vodka, half a shot of lime (or a squeeze of fresh lime) and top with lemonade, perfect sat in the sun in summer.

if you want to get really ****ered vey quickly -
ask nige to sort out some scrumpy! i didnt even try it and i was scared!

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
pimms # 1

summer in a glass.
True

Or sangria for me, used to have it at barbeques & stuff as a kid; get an ice box (like one of these) (only if all the family's round oviously :)),
fill 3/4 full of red wine (cheap boxed stuff is absolutely fine), and add lots of chopped fruit; esp oranges, apples etc, maybe half to a carton of orange juice or more depending on how strong you want it to be.
Add loads of ice
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Sangria.jpg
& Stew in the sun

/scoregasm

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
- Gay Manhattan

2 Shots Whiskey
4 Shots Vermouth
Lemonade
Blackcurrant

- Jaeger + Red bull

- Cajun Martini

Take 5 parts inferno vodka to 1 part dry vermouth, pour into a cocktail shaker with crushed ice. Shake, double strain and serve with a whole chilli and a dash of tobasco.

Sharlotka

2 Shots Bison grass vodka
Top up in a whiskey tumbler with good, tart apple juice. It's absolutely delicious!