Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

When Customer Service Goes Right

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
Recently I've bought some oring rebuild kits off of eBay for my Etek4 and G6R from a seller called flasc.sniper ( http://www.flasc.com ).
Initially with the Etek4, he only had Etek3 rebuild kits so I messaged him asking if he could make up an Etek4 5x rebuild kit for me.
He checked what was the difference between the two markers were, and said that he would just add the additional orings to the Etek3 kit so it serves as both an Etek3/4 kit.
Fantastic - works out about £9 inc shipping from Canada for the 5x rebuild kit :)

Then when I got my G6R, I ordered a 5x rebuild kit for that, which arrived yesterday. Unfortunately, it didn't look 'full' of orings, so I checked and there were some missing when I checked against the info in the G6R manual, so I contacted Flasc about it.
They got back to me just now and apologised that it had been an incomplete pack, and are sending me a free replacement and told me to keep the existing set to use as additional spares!

Can't fault that at all! :)

Pelch

May 28, 2013
Are these widely available for different markers or does he only cover the etek4 and g6r?

Pelch

May 28, 2013
if i could just get the model and make of the marker could he get the kit together or do i have to provide him with the manual for it ?