What do you mean its gone?
Whats happened?

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
not totaly sure,

theres not been anything officaly announced but the news is that the owner of the house next to the entrance/exit complained to the council about the noise (dispite being about 1/2 mile from the site) and the council closed temple down.

thats the bad news, the good news is that on march 16th the southern 7-man m25 league starts.

SiXplicit

AFGM
Mar 7, 2002
Sunny UK!
www.bullswood.com
Who knows?

There's a lot flying around about Temple, but I've only heard rumours. Living in East Grinstead (5 mins down the road from Temple) we get a local paper which used to be called the Observer. What the hell it is now doesn't matter, it's irrelevant! But there was loads going on about Temple. The general gist is that the old dear that owns the land is a bit of a weirdo and really enjoyed pissing her neighbors off. She apparently used to hold illegal raves, grow funny plants, cook and eat her neighbors Koi Carp that she stole out their garden pond whilst they were on holiday. That sort of thing. Anyway, she got taken to court and all these other things came up including, and I quote, "illegal paintball games". Now from what I hear Planning Permission was never granted when Temple was put together, and because of this old dear not being able to sleep it off they brought it up in the courts, and alas Temple was closed down. Another rumour was that the horses kept escaping onto the road because we never closed the gate but I think that's a harsh reason to close it down. The latest news though, whether true or not I don't know, is that Clive is continuing the Temple Tradition at Holmbush Paintball, which would be good because although it'll be slighty further away, it'll still be within 20 minutes of home!!!:D

Yorkie

Oct 30, 2001
Romford ,Essex
Visit site
temple will rise from the ashes

i spoke to clive the other day and he said he does intend to run temple 7s and 5s, he has to wait for the council to get the relevent paperwork done, so cant wait bring it on
if i speak to clive and have any more info from him, i will let you all know
yorkie