Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

when is the next formula 5's?

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
as you can guess from the tittle when is the next formula 5's.i did here that it might be august bank holiday weekend,if it is then se2 will not be able to make it what with reading festival mayhem scenario game and the last bank holiday with hopefully good weather (family beach day).spoke to greg (hawks capt)he said almost the same.but if it was maybe later in september then we might have hawks and se2 putting in a team each.

sorry john!

Hawks

Oct 19, 2009
If u can let me know dates i should be able to put a team in even if it means asking for spare players from forums or other teams, wont know untill dates posted.

Also how many more dates are there for this year i have heard there could be another 3 more dates, august/september and a special game in october, can u give more info on this please.

When will F5 start in 2011 which month?

Also Hawks are recruiting players.

If u want to come play with us cost is £80 for the day, this includes green fee and all paint needed
Teams pots/fluffys and water are also provided.

PM me if u intrested.

John Sosta

Jun 14, 2010
Guys please bear with me on this i am sorting dates out but before next event i want to make sure certain things are in place to improve things are all round i will annouce the last date very soon along with next years dates too.

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
Guys please bear with me on this i am sorting dates out but before next event i want to make sure certain things are in place to improve things are all round i will annouce the last date very soon along with next years dates too.
nice one john and thanks for all the hard work you and everyone does.i've now played my secound event and it was twice as good as the first so i can't wait for the next one.:first: