Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

When is the right time to pack it in?

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
I have to date sold all my kit twice in the last three years, then bought more kit as I missed balling yet again.... So this time I am keeping my just bought Ego 10, rotor, pack, airtank etc for as long as I can.... I'm 55 this year with an occasional dodgy back.... But just learn from me folks.... It's never a good time to sell up....
Once you have played and "walked on" it's kinda got you for life... :)

Reactions: Foz

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
The only time anyone should give up paintball is when they are physically unable to play my hip is wearing away and i still play

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Don't quit till you're dead y'all!!.

....or broke, you're no use if you're broke either...
Broke as in skint? Or broke as in body? Either way thats why my pump is always in the van if I have to "pop" up my local site. I dont have to run with my pump its more walk and crawl, and I dont use that much paint so its always cheaper. If I feel flush my cockers or mags come out to play a bit.
I am starting to though, feel the legs ache and thighs burn the next day after a proper run out.
I just use the adage of "you are only as old as the woman you are feeling"

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
My local site doesn't have many places I can play behind from whilst standing.... Crouching is my problem but I will shoot till I'm shot.... Still some fun, especially if I get the odd lob or blind shot in....