Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

When is "too much?"

jayharry

Oct 8, 2011
Wrexham
Life is about doing what you enjoy. And everyone has a right to do just that.

I very much doubt a military member would take offence at people enjoying themselves in a country he/she has fought to earn the freedom of.

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
heres a sideways slant,,:)

i have worked in and around firearms all my life,,and indeed been involved with a lot of modern design,,,

but,,you have to know that fire arms look the way they do for a reason,,,
and that reason is price and fit,,

1 it has to be the right gun at the right price,,,
2 it has to fit a soldiers face,,,

the point im trying to make here is,,,,look at number 2,,

i said face.. i did not say mask,,,

any player using a milsim marker with a stock on it is waisting there time,,
its called paralux error,,

so whats the point im trying to make,,,,

i do like camo,,as i like to get close,, im known for it,, thats part of my buzz..
but i dont use a modern army camo.. or indeed dress like a reject from a war film..

but i do not like real looking markers,,

i think markers are getting a little to real in there looks,, and the thing is,,
it makes the process of trying to hit some one harder,,as your wearing a mask..but using a design thats not meant to be used with a mask,,

next sup air markers,,,, these are the next step up the ladder of evolution if you like,,
but again built with a idea in mind,,and that was,, being able to shoot both left and right,, < with a certain amount of bling >

I.E. im behind a bunker,,and i want the same sight picture ,, no matter what side of the bunker i look round,, left or right ect ect

so what am i getting at,,

i like my camo,, but i dont like mil sim looking markers,,,

i think i fit in some where between the woods boys and the sup air chaps,,

i like to play at big games,,and i like to watch the big sup air comps,,

i went to the one they had a cystal palace,,and had a good day out,,
< my first ever sup air game >

there must be something in between these two forms of the sport,,

and i think its urban paintball,,, theres no point in camo,,if theres no bush to hide in,,,
and a marker some where between both sports is ideal as well,,,

and i think a good form of the sport for TV and media as well,,

urban paintball has come on a long way since those days of palying at that hospital in dartford,, was it joyce green or some thing like that,, it was nearly 30 years ago,,

but i knew then,,, urban paintball is where its at,,, yippie yippie,,,

i do worry about some guys dressing up as soliders,, but then on the same note,,
i also know real soliders who play paintball in there army kit,,

for me,, its based on how im going to play.. up front charging or being sneeky
as to what i wear,,,

as for markers,, we do need to sort our selfs out,, be fore all the m16 lookalikes have to be brite pink,,, < but then i think the sup ballers would like this >

the last thing we need is the goverment stepping in,, as some kid has just been shot in the street for waving his BT about,, but it not the players fault,,

i blame the makers of certain brands of markers for going out of there way to make them look real,,may be to real,,,

there my first long post,,,, this is where i find i have put it in the wrong section,,
or even the wrong site,,,:)

Hey hang on,, this is not monkey spankers monthly.. or is it,,:eek:

Reactions: Scrumpy and renie

BDN

May 24, 2008
NW England
Are you going to the TCUK next year, Gommie? 54 hours in an urban setting, should be right up your, errr, street...

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
Are you going to the TCUK next year, Gommie? 54 hours in an urban setting, should be right up your, errr, street...

oh yer baby,, i am so up for this,,, and its in july,,so the suns going to out,,,
and its my birthday,,,,

only pity is i cant take my dirtbike as well and get out on the hills why im there,,,

its gonna rock yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr