Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

when not paintballing

Ultramarathon/24hr MTB racing, trail running, climbing, mountaineering, kayaking, adventure racing...all good training for pball.

Plus wailing on the gee-tar with my band and making sweet love to all the pretty girls.

Oh, and flying down to buttf@ck, Iowa with a party seven of cold-filtered Whup-Ass to open up on Manning...:p

Peace.

Equus

Honk! Parp! Toot!
Oct 12, 2001
London
Visit site
Well, work takes up to much of my time, I work for a TV special effects company so the hours can get stupid. My main activity outside of work is working on my own short film project. But when I do have time I either go and try to maim myself on the local climbing walls, go swimming or go horse riding.

Used to play rugby till some nice soul thought it'd be nice to slam their studs into my mouth and face after a tackle. several teeth and a broken nose later I thought I'd take up something safer, like paintball.

Manning26

TJ, I live in Missouri, not Iowa. I just don't want you getting lost, and wandering around when you come up to kick my posterior. Some backwoods farmer 'll get a hold of ya', and we'll either end up with wedding invites, or just never hear from you again, either way, not good.