Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

When you buy paint....

viirkokka

Dec 11, 2008
South West
When you buy paint balls, do you buy online or do you go to your site?
Has anyone had experience of buying paint online? Everywhere I look it seems to be "we cannot be responsible if the paint breaks before it gets to you"..?

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
I always buy at my site if i can as it supports the site :)

I've not ordered online, but a friend had 2 boxes of evil ultra ordered for him (birthday) and they had multiple breaks in every bag. Plus it's just easier buying at site.

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
I ordered online and got a box through perfect. I've heard allot of bad things tho as the delivery staff like to play football with boxes.

You also have to look at how much delivery is as allot charge £5-£10 and if you add that on to the cost of the paint it can cost more than site or shop paint.

Also if you buy from the shop or site then you can check it for dents before taking it home or using it.

Durajim

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2009
Reading
When you buy paint balls, do you buy online or do you go to your site?
Has anyone had experience of buying paint online? Everywhere I look it seems to be "we cannot be responsible if the paint breaks before it gets to you"..?
I'd like to say it depends who the courier is, but to be honest you never know what's going to be put on top or get kicked into your box of fragile paint. Most places caution you that buying paint online isn't safe (BZ for example) and advise against it... I've ordered two cases online, one had breaks in, the other was PERFECT

Your best bet is to get some from your local site or if you're lucky, your nearest shop, where abouts in the south west are you? if you're Bristol way, We Are Paintball is about an hours drive from you and stock loads of different brands

SamFlyZ

Geo 2.1 | 2K5 Alias
Mar 27, 2009
Exmouth, Devon
Buy from LiPS if you want to buy online. I've ordered atleast 25 cases through them and shipping to me (in devon from london) and never had a single break when they arrived, however, I do like crushing some paintbalsl in the bag if im doing a multibuy deal with some of my friends. Invest in a pair of pilars :pPP

SJ