Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where can i buy upgrades for 32Degrees Icon Z?

xJoe

Relative Newcomer
Oct 28, 2009
Ive been searching everywhere,

I hear that spyder barrels fit the IconZ, any you guys reccomend?

Other than that im looking to buy possibly an e trigger, if very cheap :p

and various other parts.

Thanks

p.s. Please excuse my spelling. Not on the ball today.

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
To be honest, I'd save your money and possibly buy a new marker, not sure there is anything you can can upgrade other than a barrel and wouldn't bother the the electric trigger, you could be spending more than the gun is worth. They are a bottom end starter if I remember correctly. I could be completey wrong though!

Al

Hawkins

Splash > All
Jul 8, 2007
Kent/Sevenoaks
Id agree with Alex tbh, Id keep the icon as a nice mechanical marker and possibly save my money for a 2nd hand ion for an electro gun, youd get one for the price of a barrel, e trigger and some spare change, youd find one with a locking feedneck and some other up'd bits..

my 2p. . .

xJoe

Relative Newcomer
Oct 28, 2009
No thanks guys im extremely happy with this marker and got it at a good price, id take it over an Ion anyday, this is perfectly good for me for quality,ease, accuracy etc.. + I personally prefer a mechanical marker over any electric one

thanks for the help though guys its appreciated.

Haha im waffling, I wont be buying a new gun ever anyway, i dont have the money to burn :p
---------
Back to subject:

I seem to be seeing that mostly all post 2000 spyder upgrades fit the ICON though :S is that correct?

Thanks

xJoe

Relative Newcomer
Oct 28, 2009
Doesn't the e trigger make it electrical? :D

Nah i was mostly looking for prices on generic upgrades just used the etrigger as an example i guess, + if it was gunna be like 10 pounds id probably go for it to see what its like on my marker.

AdmiwalWabbit

Angel A1 Owner
Nov 26, 2009
Grimsby
So surely spending like £40 on an ion would be better than spending money on upgrades? I agree with the other guys. You will find the Ion better and it's cheaper than upping yours.

each to their own I guess. :)

xJoe

Relative Newcomer
Oct 28, 2009
So surely spending like £40 on an ion would be better than spending money on upgrades? I agree with the other guys. You will find the Ion better and it's cheaper than upping yours.

each to their own I guess. :)
Ive used the Ion i didnt like it.

I was hoping to spend less than like 30 pounds on upgrades, It really dosent need them but id like to have a gun that is personalsed, my own ya know.