Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

where can i have a marker fixed?

Hash47

Dec 5, 2008
Well, pretty new to paintball and i bought a second hand 06 sft shocker off here. And pretty much left in on a self over x-mas

I got the rest of my stuff a few weeks ago, so i decided to put it all together to check it out, and make sure eveything was working.

So i tried to turn on the shocker for the 1st time but it didnt so i thought ok, just change the battery. Opened up the grip for the first time changed battery and still no luck.

I posted on he Tech forum and tried most of the things they suggested but still not powering up.

Id rather not mess about with it to much, so has their got anywhere i can send it off for them to have a look at it?

Ninja

Shooting for The Clan 09
Feb 27, 2007
that place near you
well i'm a little confused as was working fine when i got it:confused: aired it up no leaks and shot fine, so must be down to something you've knocked or something when puting a new battery in.

my concern is that the grip screw were 2 different sizes longer on the bottom,shorter on the top (hybrid grips) and if you put them in the other way you may have screwed the screw into the upper board!

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
my concern is that the grip screw were 2 different sizes longer on the bottom,shorter on the top (hybrid grips) and if you put them in the other way you may have screwed the screw into the upper board!
If that's the case...don't send it to me...my soldering skills are limited...and by limited I mean really quite bad.

Hash47

Dec 5, 2008
Nope, i checked what screws where where ebfore i opened it as i had read about that problem before ahnd. ive checked the boards as best i can without taking off the grip ( not too sure how to).

I might try taking off the grip if i can work out how to, and then tst the connections with a meter. If not ill have to send it off.

Also ahs anyone got a link to where i can find a diagram of the blackheart board, so i can figure out whats what on it. Thanks