Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where can kids 8+ play in UK?

alexunder

The Bruiser
Dec 3, 2013
Romford
www.paintballfocus.com
Most of the fields allow only children older than 12 and my son is only 8 but has already been to big games with big boys. I am looking for a place in the UK where we could play together as travelling abroad is not really convenient nor cost effective. Anyone knows a place where we could go? Even one on one with him so he could train with me would be great.

Last edited:

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Most sites will only allow 12+ for paintball due to their insurance policies.

There would be the following general choices:
.50 calibre paintball allows for younger players.
Some sites run 'junior' paintball but tend to cater for groups of children and may not allow mixing adults and children
Delta force offer paintball for children as low as 8, but not at all sites and may be for groups of children

alexunder

The Bruiser
Dec 3, 2013
Romford
www.paintballfocus.com
Thanks. I knew these options and I know about the insurance. The insurance bit is annoying as it goes in the way too often in many parts of life. I am not going to sue anyone and the insurance is simply to cover in case of a claim so no problem from my side. I am pretty sure I can make an informed decision if the place is safe enough to play and accept the risk involved.

We've been to Delta Force a couple of times but .50 calibre turned down is a bit boring for him and he can play with kids only hence we are looking for something where we could go together. My son is quite tall so I could easily lie in the forms but I find it dishonest and I simply do not want to go that route.

P8ntballer1988

Jul 8, 2013
Tamworth
NPF Bassetts Pole do a junior thing with younger children I am not too clued up about the ins and outs of it but its worth a look..By the way your thread title made me LOL you might want to reword it hahaha

Reactions: alexunder

alexunder

The Bruiser
Dec 3, 2013
Romford
www.paintballfocus.com
Thanks. I looked at NPF's website before but paintball is for 11+ so not really an option. Actually I doubt I will be able to find anyone who would let us play at their venue. People are too worried about possibility of being sued. I will keep asking though and keep travelling in the meantime.

I did re-word the title shortly after posting but it does not change despite saving.

Reactions: P8ntballer1988