Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where did you play your first ever game?

Where did you play your first ever game and what are your fondest memories.

Played at Warpaint in Leeds 1987, PGP's £1.50 for 10 shots and 50p for gas (3 tubes and a gas £5)

Sitting on hay bails, couldn't walk for about 5 days after, aching so much.

Aggreeing with my mate that we wouldn't shoot eachother in the last man standing so we would have a chance of winning, then kicking him over and shooting him in the back 2 seconds after the whistle blew.

Great Fun!!

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Umm...Frontline paintball in southport :D

Fondest memory: that would be playing speedball the first time ever, and getting mugged with the person using midnight in about 1*c....fag that hurt.

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
SWAT in Halkyn

1989 sometime cold £1, (or could have been £1.50 now you mention it), for 10 balls £1 per 12g

Fondest memory

making a long crawl down a little hollow and gogging the last player in a fort. didn't get the flag though, got shot by some git on my own team as I ran into the fort and they came up to the window :(

I thought it was expensive but fun, and really was hooked from that moment.

Sean Diamond

Extreme Rage Man !!!
Apr 9, 2002
Birmingham
My first ever game was about Febuary this year at the NPF. So i'm a bit of a newbie. Since then i've played about 6 or 7 times and luv it.

My memorable experience was on my first day, bunkering a guy who had just bought a lovely new shiny blue angel. I enjoyed that a lot. I then proceeded to get myself killed by his other angel owning mates, but it was worth it... :)

Morter

Jul 31, 2002
Bristol
about 3 years ago at Foxwood skirmish but then I didnt play for ages but played again about 6-7 months ago at 4 Action sport :)

GoatBoy

Come to Goatboy ladies...
Sep 26, 2001
West Sussex
Visit site
memory lane

1980 something - Some place in Ashurst wood - West Sussex - now long closed

screaming hang over so took 13 pro plus in one go - with the resulting shakes throwing my aim off all day :D

It's amazing when I consider how far I've come... I don't need any pro plus at all now to get pretty much the same number of hits.... :(

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Cant remember the site name. It was in sidcup though, ruxley wood i think. I was a great laugh, i just remember getting lit up all day from bad bunker runs, and a bazooka, i remember some kind of bazooka. I couldnt move the day after
Twist