Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Where do I start?..

Rickymeah

Feb 2, 2014
hi mate i play at npf id say a rotor hopper is a great shout u can pick angels up cheap plus n/f are really good at sorting problems out with them lil chris has hit it all on the head for u

Reactions: lil_Chris

Willie Campbell

Mar 11, 2014
Cheers for the advice guys! I think I will definitely get a carbon bottle and I have been using my mates rotor and really like it so will be getting one of those. Markers wise I am still undecided but I will see how much I have left when I get this months pay packet :)

Mitch91

Mar 11, 2014
Poole
Hey bud not quite related to the buying a marker, but saw you worked at the bere regis skirmish do you guys do walk ons over there at all? Also come on over to hurn for our walk ons if you can!

And as for the hopper I like rotors, good one to go for, don't have one myself, but keep borrowing them over my old halo all the time.

Willie Campbell

Mar 11, 2014
Yeah man we do, I will find out exactly when they are for you but there is one a month. It's camouflage down at Huron isn't it? I kinda forgot that was there. I meet one guy that works down there at snowtrax snowboarding at the end of last year but I can't remember his name. It sounded pretty good from what he told me. When are your walk on and how mush is it to play? Do you guys do paint by the box for that?

Mitch91

Mar 11, 2014
Poole
Might have been me dude I met someone who worked at Skirmish while I was down at snowtrax near the end of last year! Well, would have either been me or a guy with blonde messy hair only two of us go down there.

Yeah that's the one just round the corner from snowtrax really, come check it out man next one is April 13th its £45 entry lunch and a box of 2000 at the walk on, extra boxes are £30 after that.

Willie Campbell

Mar 11, 2014
Yeah it was you and your mate that I met! Amazing :) whats your name again buddy? Such a small world! I'm hopefully getting a new car as soon and will be getting back down snowtrax and will defo head down to your site.

Mitch91

Mar 11, 2014
Poole
Aha! Awesome dude yeah small world indeed! Names Mitch reeves
Nice on dude yeah need to get back down there myself, haven't been since before I went away. When was the last time you got down there?

Willie Campbell

Mar 11, 2014
I haven't been down since the end of last year as I have had no board and no transport :( hopefully getting a car today tho and a new board at the end of the month! :) I will let you know when I'm gonna head down and we could have a session and I will definitely be at your site for the 13th!

Reactions: Mitch91

Mitch91

Mar 11, 2014
Poole
Awesome man, I'll be playing on the 13th to, be good times!
Yeah man will do, I don't know when I'm gonna get a chance to head back down there but I'll let you know when I do dude.